- Avenue 2013 Schools Tennis Blitz serves off at Berrow
- Lympsham Children’s University Passports are stamped at the Avenue
- Craig tops the Avenue Ladder at end of Feb 13
- BW Controls Ltd Red and Orange Tournament – 24th Feb 13
- Avenue Tennis Club Singles Ladder With New Scoring Format
- Xmas 2012 @ Your Tennis Club | The Avenue Tennis Club on Tennis Ladder
- What’s On – September 2011 | The Avenue Tennis Club on Coaching
- What’s On August 2011 | The Avenue Tennis Club on Tennis Ladder
- What’s On – July 11 | The Avenue Tennis Club on Tennis Ladder
- What’s On – June 11 | The Avenue Tennis Club on Tennis Ladder
THE AVENUE TENNIS CLUB WIMBLEDON TICKET DRAW WILL TAKE PLACE ON SATURDAY 11TH MAY AFTER THE FA CUP FINAL AND SOCIAL DOUBLES TOURNAMENT; MEMBERS WHO CANNOT MAKE THE TOURNAMENT OR DRAW SHOULD SIGN UP TO BE ENTERED INTO THE DRAW ON THE SHEET IN THE CLUB HOUSE FOYER. WINNING DRAW MEMBERS ATTENDING THE DRAW WILL BE ABLE TO CHOOSE A TICKET OF THEIR CHOICE – WINNING DRAW MEMBERS NOT ATTENDING WILL BE ALLOCATED A TICKET DRAWN AT RANDOMRead this story.
The Avenue Tennis Club will be running a school holiday club from Tuesday 28th May till Friday 31st May 2013. YOU CAN BOOK UP FOR THE NUMBER OF DAYS YOU REQUIRE DURING THE HOLIDAY.
Read this story.