COURSES AT THE AVENUE FROM THE 29TH MARCH
SOMEONES HAPPY TENNIS IS BACK ON
BACK TO TENNIS AT THE AVENUE FROM 29TH MARCH
Courses available at the Avenue from the 29th March
Orange ball course
– Tuesdays from 30th Mar – 5 – 6pm (8 to 10 year olds) – 9 week course – £36
Saturday Pay and Play Junior Tennis Coaching from 3rd April
- Orange Ball (8 to 10 year olds) from 9 till 10
- Red Ball (under 8’s) from 10 till 11
- Green/Yellow Ball (10 Plus) from 11 – 12
- Yellow Ball – (11 plus) from 12 – 1:30
Performance Plus Sports (PPS –www.performanceplussport.co.uk)
- Monday 12th April, from 5 till 6pm for all 7 to 9 year olds,
LTA Youth Start programme
– Monday, 12th April, from 4 to 4:45pm for all beginners aged 6 to 7.
– Monday, 12th April, from 6 to 7pm for girls only 9/10 years old.
– Friday, 23rd April, from 6 till 7pm for all beginners aged 9 to 11 years old.
These can only be accessed and booked by visiting the LTA website https://www.lta.org.uk/play-compete/lta-youth/start . As with the Tennis for Kids, the kids will receive a new tennis racket, balls and a branded t shirt for the cost of £29.99 plus £5 P&P. Any problems getting onto the LTA website please contact the club and we can help.
Adult beginners and “rusty” rackets
- 6 week course will run on Wednesday evenings, 7 – 8:30pm, from 28th April; please contact Barry to book your place.
The club are also participating in the LTA initiative to get more people back into or just get them onto a tennis court and have allocated some court times for non- members to come and have a go – more details can be obtained from the LTA website – https://clubspark.lta.org.uk/rally or contact the Barry at the club